Sunday, January 8, 2012

Allow Me To [re]Introduce Myself

That's a Jay-Z  song, in case, you know, you're a martian and didn't recognize. Anyyway, welcome to my [new]blog, the first blog in which I actually write my posts. [My other blog is mostly pictures, art and pop culture references.] But some people, including a Miss C Leah, have been peer pressuring me to start a real blog and so here we are, hello.
 Welcome to Nanny Needs a Xanax, a chronicle of my life at this time and all the crazy/stressful/lovely jobs I have. To be clear, I am  not just a nanny. You can add art teacher, office assistant, and up until very recently, terrible salesperson to the list as well. Let's just say I am a woman of many different hats. Also a woman with many hats, but that has nothing to do with this right now. While all my jobs have their moments of great, most days the desire to self medicate kicks in around two p.m. This desire is also often referred to as 'self-preservation.' Although the problem is, none of my jobs leaves much room for this and I might be stressed, but twenty three is a little young to develop a pharmaceutical problem. So rest assured, title is tongue-in-cheek. Stay tuned for the adventure of the world's worst salesperson!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I am so excited you decided to start a blog!! Thanks for the shoutout, too! :)

    I'm your first follower woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete